Unity’s composable infrastructure framework uses software to discover and pool all data resources, regardless of resources' location or underlying hardware. It organizes those pools into service tiers and then uses highly integrated and automated tools to deliver compute, storage and network instances as services. In effect, administrators can "compose" infrastructure on-demand from resource pools to provide the required level of service for a workload. Administrators no longer need to worry about which servers, disks or networks are involved.
- Service-driven Resource Allocation & Management
- Hybrid Orchestration with Integrated Framework
- End-to-End Automation & Optimization
- Dynamic, Policy-based Provisioning & Deployment
- Single Pane of Glass Management