We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We do not sell or pass along your personal information to anyone. Name, address and other identifying information that you provide is used by the Vixtera, Inc. is necessary for use of the Services. Your credit card information is not retained as the result of any of these processes.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
Personal Information is information, which can be used to identify an individual. The Personal Information collected includes information provided to by merchants or financial institutions. The collection of Personal Information described herein is necessary for use of the Services.
This information includes but is not limited to:
- Consumer Name
- Contact information (such as email address, phone number, and mailing address)
We collect other information, such as:
- Merchant and merchant account information, including account information we may gather from third party sources
- Information provided to us through our website.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Usage and disclosure of Personal Information varies based on a party’s relationship with Vixtera. Vixtera only uses this information to provide the Services and related features and to:
- Facilitate the processing of payment transactions
- Respond to requests and inquiries
- Provide support services
- Send administrative information, such as changes to our terms, conditions, and policies
- Analyze and monitor Services usage and to make improvements
- Help secure the Services, prevent fraud and enforce our policies
- Help personalize our Services
- Compile information for use on an aggregated and de-identified basis
- Conduct data analysis and research, audits, develop new products, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities
HOW WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will only share Personal Information as described in this policy. Specifically, we may share Personal Information as necessary to:
- Perform the Services and to complete payment transactions
- With companies and vendors that help us to operate our business by providing services such as website hosting, fraud screening, data analysis, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing and other similar services
- To comply with law or other legal obligations such as responding to subpoenas, or other requests from public and government agencies, including laws and other legal obligations outside a party’s country of residence
- To protect our rights, operations or property, or that of our users
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential or suspected illegal activities, fraud, threats to the personal safety of any person, or violations of the Service’s terms and conditions
- With other companies that control, are controlled by, or are under common control with Vixtera that support the provision of Transaction Services or relationship with a party. This includes its subsidiaries and parent companies.
- With a purchaser of all or a unit of Vixtera (or the majority of Vixtera’s or its unit’s assets), a merger, acquisition, or internal reorganization of Vixtera or a unit of Vixtera
- With consent
Users can choose not to provide us Personal Information when you use our website(s) or mobile application(s). However if the information request is not identified as optional and a user chooses to not provide required Personal information, then the user may not be able to use the features of the website or mobile application.
Users can opt out of receiving promotional email from Vixtera by following the unsubscribe link in those email messages.
Users can configure its browser to reject cookies, or to notify it when a cookie is set. However, if you reject cookies, the Services may not operate properly.
ACCESSING OR EDITING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Vixtera may be contacted at the email address at the bottom of this policy to request access to or that we update, or correct the Personal Information collected by our Services. Please note, that consistent with local law, Vixtera may retain Personal Information for auditing purposes, to troubleshoot problems, assist with investigations, enforce our policies or comply with legal requirements.
We will retain Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by applicable law or regulation.
The Data Protection Act does not generally apply to data about limited companies or partnerships, but it does cover personal data relating to sole traders and partnerships. When we receive an application from a business, we may perform a search with a credit reference agency and fraud prevention agency on the individual company directors or partners.
Personal Information may be processed and stored by Vixtera or its affiliates, service providers or agents located in the United States, Singapore and other countries. By providing Personal Information directly to Vixtera or to its customers, you consent to the transfer of such information outside of the European Union and to its storage and use as described herein.
How to contact Vixtera regarding your privacy concerns and questions
We do not offer refunds